Quimper is easily accessible by air, by train, by road or by sea.
By motorway N165 Brest – Nantes :
- Paris - Quimper : 570 km - 5 hrs 50;
- Rennes - Quimper : 215 km - 2 hrs 30 minutes;
- Nantes - Quimper : 232 km - 2 hrs 40 minutes;
- Brest - Quimper : 71.5 km - 54 minutes;
- Lorient - Quimper : 70.5 km - 53 minutes;
- Vannes - Quimper : 122 km - 1 hr 24 minutes.
Quimper station, served by a TGV (high-speed train) line, has an integrated platform combining several means of transport.
Several links are provided between Quimper and Paris Montparnasse daily. The average journey time is 3 hrs 30 minutes.
The station, located on place Louis Armand, is open :
From Great Britain, access North Brittany via the port of Roscoff. There are numerous sailings towards England and Ireland that depart from Roscoff.
Consult Brittany Ferries website.
10 minutes from the town centre. 4 daily flights between Quimper and Paris Orly (1hr05min flight time). The airport hosts flights going to 10 European capitals accessible in under 2 hours.
45 minutes from Quimper.
Lorient airport website.
45 minutes from Quimper
Brest airport website.